Monday, October 4, 2010

Long weekend =)

Hey everyone!
Today was another good day, even though it was raining most of the time!

Well I watched some of the Grand Final on the T.V. and they had these really sexy dancers singing and entertaining the crowd with their dancing. It was really great to watch, I was even able to get a photo!



More importantly though, I actually got more of my assignment completed, I think I should be able to finish it tomorrow!
And I realised that it's a long weekend!

I remember the time my friends used to spend the long weekend night at the movies, we would take our blankets and pillows and they would play 3 movies after each other. It was so fun!

I think on my holidays I will do that again.

I hope everyone has a good day too!


Thankyou
Mesty =)

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! And its always nice to have a long weekend!

BeardO said...

What was the final score?

SaviorSelf said...

ahh a triple feature movie. that'd be awesome.

do they have drive-in theaters near you? great for a classic-themed date. haha

DavidMade said...

I miss those weekends as a kid also. Now everyone is out driving cars and getting laid.

Makin Music said...

Hey! Nice blog! Plus, you're kind of cute :-P
Hit me back!

christopher said...

glad you had fun :)

Adrien said...

Movie nights are awesome indeed!

ikatashi said...

those times are the best- i miss them muches

pixel said...

thats a good photo for taking it off the TV!

The photographer said...

Hope u get a good mark for that assignment

max said...

for me it was a short weekend :(

KTOTHES said...

Do WELL IN THAT ASSIGNMENT!. Delayed gratification is the best feeling ever.

NerfQuake said...

I am glad you had a good day! Mine was pretty good so far =]

Unknown said...

Glad you had a good time. =p

Ceedo said...

Weekends are awesome. I only get 1 day off a week. :(

thecatzpajamas said...

good times good tiems indeed

Anonymous said...

It finally rained here too, but there's a roof tile missing above my room and my ceiling is leaking now :(

Joel C Anatoli said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the dancers!

Style said...

Weekends always go by too fast no matter what the length.

Waldo09 said...

you have a holiday coming up already? crazzy. mines not until november :[

anontcotrol said...

Some sweet dancers!

The Blind Prophet said...

Sounds like you had a good weekend! :)

killerkun said...

awesome!! and sexy haha :D